The Places Cafe Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers guests a wide variety of delicious as well as sumptous buffet and a la carte service.
Relax and unwind with a refreshing drink in the Oyster Bar and Lounge which boasts a unique welcoming ambience.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport is a smoke-free property. Daily breakfast is available for an additional charge. Room service is offered for guest convenience. Our hotel provides a 24-hour front desk service. A currency exchange facility is also at your disposal. Public areas of Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport are comfortable and air-conditioned. Our multilingual staff is friendly and professional. Additional hotel facilities: garden, library and tennis court(s). Leisure amenities: The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy the following spa/wellness facilities: sauna, steam room. Additional services: babysitting or child care, coffee shop/café, complimentary newspapers in lobby, concierge desk, dry cleaning/laundry service, laundry facilities, on-site car rental, porter/bellhop, roll-in shower, safe-deposit box - front desk, tour assistance, wheelchair accessibility. Business & Internet: Guests at Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport can make use of a well-equipped business centre, with its audio-visual equipment and conference/meeting room(s). Internet options at Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport: high-speed wireless connection is offered for an additional fee.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport offers transportation to/from the airport for a surcharge. For the convenience of hotel guests, secure parking is provided. In addition, the hotel provides handicapped parking.
Hotel Services and Facilities
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- One meeting room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Television in lobby
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (feet) - 1400
- Conference space size (meters) - 130
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 6 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 110
- Deposit: NZD 200 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Area informationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Maria Estate - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mount Mangere - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
JKs Driving Range - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Otuataua Stonefields - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Treasure Island Adventure Golf - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Butterfly Creek - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Crater Hill - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dressmart Outlet Shopping Centre - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Papatoetoe Old Railway Station Building - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Grange Golf Course - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Mt. Smart Stadium - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Hunters Plaza - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Stardome Observatory - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Fickling Convention Centre - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Manukau Institute of Technology - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi.